These are vital and timeless guiding principles of OGS. We use these core values to hire, fire, reward, and promote people. This is our culture.
Our transparency, honesty, and robust ethical principles build trust. Integrity is doing what you say, and saying what you do…and doing the right thing when no one is looking.
“In the end you should always do the right thing, even if it’s hard.”
Be positive and have fun while you’re here. Life is too short to be grumpy. We all have families, friends, and lives to go home to, let’s make sure we go home with a positive mindset.
“Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.”
A great company is only as good as it’s people. Everything you do adds up. Every person has the power to make this a great company every year. Take initiative by doing something, rather than doing nothing.
“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.”
Focus on the objective at hand, block out the noise, and put 100% effort into what you’re doing. Know at the end of the day, I tried my hardest, and did everything I could.
“Those who say it can’t be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.”
Empower our Employees
- An empowered employee takes care of customers and looks out for other employees. The result is an atmosphere where people are proud to work and feel empowered to make change.
- An empowered employee is a result of two things:
- Servant leaders providing a safe atmosphere to share ideas and provide the tools and resources for employees to be successful, and
- Employees who take initiative, be engaged, have a positive attitude, and have integrity
What We Do
Manufacture High Quality Metal Components for Critical Applications
The Ideal Customer
- Treats us like partners, and not a commodity
- Requires high quality parts for critical applications
- Provides recurring parts while hitting minimum annual sales goals per customer
- Aerospace, Industrial, Transportation, Railroad, Material Handling, etc.
What Makes Us Unique
What are the three things, when combined, makes us different than our competitors?
We go out of way our to make customers happy and provide a quick response.
Quality is our Core
We have the certifications to prove it: AS9100, IATF16949, ISO9001, ITAR, ISO14001.
Breadth of Manufacturing Capabilities
“Stamping-Fabricating-Machining” in one company.
Our 10-year target, by the end of 2032
- Acquire 2 metal manufacturing based businesses
- Organic Growth: Double sales across the company through internal sales efforts
- Over 300 employees across 5 facilities by 12/31/2032
Our 3-year picture, by the end of 2025
- Employee Satisfaction: Survey Net Promoter Score is above 50
- Customer Satisfaction: Meeting delivery and quality objectives
- On-Time Delivery: 95% OTD within 3 days of revised ship date
- Quality: We aim to send zero bad parts to our customers. DPPM greater than 4 sigma.
- Efficiency: Above 90%
- Increase Employees on Second Shift to accommodate sales growth
- Automate Processes that were once manual
- Acquire 1 company